General terms and conditions of sale
www.VESTITIDASERA.IT is an integral part of the BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO brand and all its content is managed and maintained by BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO.
Access to and use of VESTITIDASERA.IT BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO as well as the offer and sale of products from BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO are activities governed by these general conditions of use and sale.
Access to and use of this website as well as the purchase of products on www.VESTITIDASERA.IT presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions. By accessing the BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO website, users undertake to accept and comply with all the conditions contained in this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
WWW.VESTITIDASERA.IT and all its contents are owned by BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO. This includes documentation, images, fonts, design, music, software, codes and format scripts.
Any reproduction, alteration, transmission, publication or redistribution to third parties, for commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited if without the express written consent provided by BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO.
BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO prohibits the use of the content or trademarks on the site for any other purpose and purpose other than those mentioned above.
The images contained on the WWW.VESTITIDASERA.IT website are owned by BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO. Any use of these images, not authorized by a written consent from BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO, will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
WWW.VESTITIDASERA.IT has created and published the BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO website with the aim of offering a service reserved exclusively for its customers.
The products on sale on the BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO / WWW.VESTITIDASERA.IT website are mainly intended for the Final Consumer. By Final Consumer, BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO means a natural person of adult age who acts on BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO for purposes unrelated to his or her commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity.
BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO therefore invites users who are not attributable to the category of Final Consumers to contact our company to establish a possible wholesale relationship.
In consideration of the commercial policy described above, BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO reserves the right not to process orders for goods whose use is not intended for the Final Consumer or orders that do not comply with its commercial policy and these general conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND JURISDICTION.
These general conditions of use are governed by Italian law and must be interpreted in accordance with Italian law. The Customer accepts the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts. For any controversy related to the use of this website and to the purchases made by BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO the Court of Padua will be exclusively competent.
ERRORS OR INACCURACIES, DISSERVICES OF THE WEBSITE.
BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO publishes information on its website in order to provide a constantly updated service to its customers, and has taken every useful precaution in order to ensure its users that the contents of BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO are accurate and do not contain incorrect or out of date information at the date of their publication; however BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO disclaims any responsibility for the possibility of any technical or factual inaccuracies and / or typographical errors which it will immediately correct as soon as detected, also following a report.
BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO disclaims any responsibility for the possibility that, due to a particular configuration of the computer used by the Customer or a malfunction, the colors of the products displayed on the site may show slight differences compared to the original ones.
BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the site whenever it deems it necessary without giving prior notice.
BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO has adopted adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of its services on BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO as well as to allow the Customer to identify and correct any data entry errors before submitting the order, and guarantees that its BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO site is protected according to the international standards for the Internet. If used correctly, the User is protected from the risk of viruses.
BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO, however, cannot guarantee users that the website will operate continuously, without interruptions and in the absence of errors or malfunctions due to the connection to the internet when cookies are disabled in the user's browser and declines any related liability as well as any liability relating to any problems, damages or risks that the user may encounter while using the site.
BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO / www.VESTITIDASERA.IT reserves the right to refuse orders received from individuals or companies that have previously created administrative problems relating to unsuccessful payments or to multiple unjustified or incorrect returns. also reserves the right to deactivate the customer's account considered unreliable.
The customer in placing an order on this site www.VESTITIDASERA.IT and accepting the terms of general conditions, expressly undertakes to pay for the goods requested at the time of order confirmation, through the payment method chosen during the forwarding of the order itself, if you refuse to retry the shipment for any reason not attributable to the company www.VESTITIDASERA.IT
For example, if, due to an afterthought, or due to lack of availability at the time of delivery and intends to send the goods back without collecting it, the company www.VESTITIDASERA.IT has the legal faculty to ask for refunds of its own offices and legal advisers. 'full shipping cost required to send the goods, including, in the case of cash on delivery for € .3,00, the cash on delivery fee, which is anticipated by the company www.VESTITIDASERA.IT when booking orders. The delivery times of 1-2 days described on the site are to be considered entirely indicative, as there could be slight delays due to holidays, weekends, or due to carrier delays not attributable to the company that owns this site.
Right of withdrawal:
According to the European directive 2011/83, the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal to be exercised within and no later than 14 days.
Changes / Replacements / Withdrawals
1. To request the return authorization, and any refund, the customer must register on the site, log-in, enter his private area and request it within 14 days of receiving the products. In the reserved area, the customer can search for the order in which he can select the product for which he intends to request a return, indicate the reasons and methods (size change, color change, article change, refund, rethinking or returned for a voucher to be spent on VESTITIDASERA.IT Once the return request has been received, we will send the customer a written confirmation of receipt.
2.Once the request has been received, BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO will contact the customer to agree on the return of the goods, with the shipment by the customer by post or courier.In the event we request the sending of the courier by us, if agreed, the customer must prepare the package with the product or products it intends to return and deliver everything to the employee who will pick it up directly at the place and on the day indicated for the agreed return.
3. The items requested in return must be of equal or greater value, possibly paying the difference to that of the returned goods, while if there has been only an afterthought, and you want to return the goods by requesting a refund of the amount paid, you can return the good that must have been kept in perfect condition and not used.
Whenever the asset has been partially deteriorated, a percentage will be retained for a decrease in the value of the poorly guarded asset, as required by the new legislation.
4.In the method of return made for reimbursement, for second thoughts or for reasons not attributable to the company VESTITIDASERA.IT, the costs for shipments will always be borne by the customer.
The cost of shipping out Italy for both sending and returning is set at € 15 The refund will be made by bank transfer on customer's account or credit card with which he made the payment and will take place within a maximum of 14 days from the date of the return request. This timing may vary slightly depending on the banking circuit used.
5. The return of the garments must be received at the headquarters of BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO at Bluemoon clothing via petrarca 4 Abano Terme 35031 (PD) within 14 days from the written authorization to the Customer by the Returns Department BLUEMOONABBIGLIAMENTO
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The garments must not have been worn, washed or altered and must not show any signs of use, outside the normal garment testing procedure.
• Each item must be returned including all original labels, packs and accessories (Dustbags, hangers, clothes covers etc.) received together with the order which are considered to all intents and purposes an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been damaged and / or altered.
• In the event that the Customer receives defective goods, or that errors occur in shipments by VESTITIDASERA.IT, it is required to follow the same instructions above. the company reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and to make provisions for the return shipment of the goods at its headquarters.
• All items returned will be subjected to a verification by the company, this verification is necessary to specify that all the parameters listed in the return procedure have been respected by the customer. VESTITIDASERA.IT reserves the right to establish a charge equal to a percentage of the value of the returned goods in cases where the return does not comply with all the terms and conditions set out in the new return right code established by the European directive 2011/83 .
The WWW.VESTITIDASERA.IT company of Bluemoon clothing based in Via Petrarca 4 in Abano Terme (PD) reserves the right not to accept further orders from customers who have repeatedly made use and abuse of the return procedure for questions of unjustified rethinking.
Text prepared 05-06-2020